Complete Smile Design And Makeover
The biggest gift that modern cosmetic dentistry can give you is a healthy, beautiful smile! A smile that can make you look and feel young, improve your self-esteem and open so many doors for you.
According to the latest survey conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the most common reasons people seek specialized cosmetic dental treatment are to improve their:
- professional success
- personal relationships
Using a wide variety of innovative techniques and procedures, and only the finest bio-compatible materials, cosmetic Dentist Dr. Gerald A. Clark, DDS achieves exceptional results in creating beautiful healthy smiles for his patients. As an expert in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Gerald A. Clark, DDS takes a comprehensive and meticulous approach to smile makeovers; paying attention to every minute detail and always considering your preferences and expectations. Dr. Gerald A. Clark, DDS always takes his time to discuss all the options available for your cosmetic treatment and recommends what he believes to be the most predictable, long-lasting and least invasive treatment.
Here are some ways you can improve the appearance and health of your smile through cosmetic dentistry:
- Change the size and shape of a tooth, repair chips, cracks, fractures and other defects
- Close unattractive spaces and gaps between teeth
- Straighten misaligned teeth, making your smile more symmetrical
- Mask tooth stains and discolorations
- Replace missing teeth and therefore restore your chewing and speaking ability
- Lighten and brighten the color of your teeth
- Replace old unattractive dental fillings and dentures
Remarkably enhance your smile!
At our dental office, we offer a wide variety of modern cosmetic dental treatments including:
- porcelain veneers
- tooth bonding (reshaping, closing spaces between teeth)
- tooth-colored fillings
- porcelain inlays / onlays
- porcelain crowns
- porcelain bridges
- teeth whitening (professional and at-home)
- Invisalign and more
Revitalize your smile!
Contact Gerald A. Clark Dentistry today to make an appointment for a complimentary smile makeover evaluation!