Invisalign (Invisible Braces)
Even though everyone dreams of beautiful straight teeth and a confident smile, most adults feel embarrassed to wear traditional metal braces and wires and are hesitant to seek traditional orthodontic treatment as it interferes with their work schedule and busy life style.
Fortunately, there is a better alternative …If you would like to straighten your teeth in a convenient and comfortable way, then Invisalign is the perfect choice for you.
Invisalign is a modern, virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth, using a series of custom-made aligners designed specifically for your mouth. These custom aligner trays are made of transparent smooth plastic and are worn over your teeth. Wearing these aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into a proper position, correcting and perfecting your bite.
Unlike traditional braces here are no metal brackets glued to your teeth and no wires to tighten. The aligner trays can be taken off by you at any time, allowing you to eat and drink without discomfort and pain.
Here are some of the main advantages of Invisalign over traditional braces:
- Minimal impact on your everyday life, meaning confidence, comfort and convenience
- Easy to take care of and clean, allowing you to maintain good oral hygiene
- Since you remove the aligners before each meal, you can continue to eat all the foods that you like without any restrictions or worries about food getting stuck in between your braces and wires.
- No worries about sore spots, discomfort or gum irritation caused by braces and wires, since the aligner trays are made from a smooth plastic material
- Avoid common complications of white spot discoloration, tooth decay or gum inflammation caused by excessive plaque buildup during traditional orthodontic treatment (braces)
An ideal way to straighten your teeth and fit your busy schedule as Invisalign requires fewer dental visits than braces.
The result is the same - a confident, beautiful smile!