Porcelain veneers are thin, highly durable semi-translucent layers of porcelain that are custom shaped and permanently bonded over the front surface of your teeth.
Porcelain veneers are the perfect way to enhance the overall appearance of your smile as they offer the following benefits:
- Porcelain provides outstanding wear resistance, biological compatibility and an exceptional natural appearance.
- Porcelain veneers may be used to alter the shape and size of your teeth; closing gaps between teeth, restoring the proper length of worn out or misshaped teeth and repairing and covering chips and cracks.
- In some cases, porcelain veneers can even enhance the strength and durability of natural teeth.
- Tooth stains and discolorations that cannot be removed through tooth whitening procedures can be completely masked with veneers.
- Porcelain veneers may also eliminate the need for orthodontic treatment in certain cases.
- Porcelain veneers are an excellent conservative alternative to dental crowns.
All our porcelain veneers are handcrafted by Master Dental Ceramists and bonded to your teeth by Dr. Gerald A. Clark, DDS to ensure the perfect fit and appearance.
Typically, teeth with porcelain veneers are as strong as natural healthy teeth and with good oral hygiene can last indefinitely. You should continue the same meticulous care as required by natural teeth, including brushing, flossing, and regular professional dental cleanings and checkups.